Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Elora, Ontario| Sarnia/Lambton County Fine Art Photographers

I posted photos of man made beauty on Saturday night. Now I'll post some of God's incredible beauty that we enjoyed while in Fergus and Elora, Ontario.

The first two photos are in Fergus. The rest are all in Elora.

Some really tall, really different looking thistles. I would love to add some to my perennial bed.

Mom and my SIL carefully going down. Some of us were none to bright and wore flip flops. Me included! (In our defense, hiking -- especially rough terrain -- was not in the plan for the day).

Awed by the rockery overhead and the cave carved by roaring water into the side.

My brother and niece in the cave.

Going back up.

Rescue team practice.
The view of the river from the bridge.

Beautiful lichen.

And a beautiful day!

1 comment: