Thursday, April 30, 2009

365/09 The Missed Days.

April has been a very busy month around here. Not so much in the photography department, but in the life department. I completely missed getting a photo on days 105, 106, 108, and 110. So, yesterday, I did a wander around the house and yard trying to come up with four interesting and different shots. How many flower shots can I do anyways? You'd be surprised!

Photography may be my passion, but some other creative pursuits run a close second. I took my box of sewing thread outside and "posed" some of them on the porch railing for fun. An even cooler shot would have been tossing them in the air and watching them unravel, but I wasn't too keen on cleaning them up again.

Surprise, surprise, another flower photo!

The view of the world from an ant.

Not flowers -- yet. I can't begin to describe the scent that these buds hold even though they're tightly closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment