Thursday, January 8, 2009

365/09 Challenge

I had seen this challenge last year, but it was a few months into the year before I discovered it. I loved the idea and wanted to do it, but figured I should wait until the new year. Now the new year has arrived. I had long since forgotten about it, but was happy to discover it while looking through other photography blogs and only a few days into the new year!! So today I am beginning the 365 in 2009 Photo Project. I have missed two days, but better late than never.

365/09 Day 1


A New Year's Day Sunrise.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

365/09 Day 2



Two sets of sisters.

A man of many companions may come to ruins, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

365/09 Day 3

The Lure of Tintin.

Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body. Ecclesiastes 12:12b

365/09 Day 5

Is it Spring Yet?

They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain. Job 29:23

365/09 Day 7

Dinner is Served.

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8

365/09 Day 8

An Afternoon at the Creek.

He will endure as long as the sun, as long as the moon, through all generations. Psalm 72:5

No comments:

Post a Comment